Our next School Community Council Meeting will be held November 26, 2018 at 3:30 in the school library. All community members are welcome to attend.
SCC Meeting Schedule for 2018-19 School Year:
- November 26, 2018
- January 28, 2019
- February 25, 2019
- Optional additional meeting in March, to be determined at a later date
All times are at 3:30 in the Geneva ES Library.
If you have input please share with our members:
- Keith Conley
(801) 610-8108 x.156-750
- Zachary Crawford
(801) 610-8108 x. 156-110
- Julie Shepherd
- Merinda Reeder
- PJ Eagar
- Joshua Hawkes
Our rules of order are:
2) Discuss and act on action items.
3) Conduct discussions on information items.
4) Elect officers at 1st SCC meeting.
5) Provide for elections if more people want to be on SCC than there are openings. If not, fill vacancies at 1st SCC, which happened on September 24th, 2018.
6) Post agendas on front door and on web the week prior to SCC meetings.
7) Post minutes the week after each SCC meeting, in the same ways.
This information will be placed on web, shared with SCC members as well as the community at large. To view the bylaws of the Geneva Elementary School Community Council, click here.
$57,424 were used to support academic improvement and progress in reading for the 2018-19 school year in the following ways:
$3399 for supplies
$500 for STEAM training
$2087 for subs so teachers could receive reading training
$51438 for costs of instructional aides
Our goals are to:
Increase K-3rd reading proficiency to 75% and 4th-6th grade standardized language arts scores by 3%.
Any parent who is interested in serving on the Geneva Elementary School Community Council, please contact Principal Conley at (801) 610-8108.
Geneva Parents are invited to attend meetings as calendared.
Keith E. Conley
Agendas and Minutes of 2018-2019 Meetings
Archive of 2017 – 2018 Meetings
- Agenda, October 2017 Meeting
- Agenda, November 13, 2017 Meeting
- Minutes, November 13, 2017 Meeting
- Agenda, February 5, 2018 Meeting
Archive of 2016 – 2017 Meetings