- School Info
Welcome to the homepage of Geneva Elementary, where the faculty, staff, and parents team together to help the children of today become the leaders of tomorrow. Feel free to use this page to get the information your child needs for the best school experience.
- Our staff is dedicated to the prevention of child abuse. More details about child abuse prevention training here.
- Families CAN escape the cycle of poverty.Click here for more info.
- The Utah Parent Center has many resources to help families with exceptional chidren. You can also follow the news on the UPC Facebook Page.
- How to use Skyward in Spanish.
- Report cards are changing. Find out how Standards-Based Report Cards will paint a better picture of your child’s learning.
- Is English a new language for your child? Check out important facts about learning a new language. Also available in Spanish.
- Facts on Orem Consolidation?. The October 6 update states, “Community feedback overwhelmingly favors keeping the current Geneva school community intact. The board of education discussed placing the rebuild of Geneva (and possible school consolidation) on the 5-year capital improvement plan. Therefore, Geneva will not be considered as a temporary site for housing students during reconstruction of other schools.”
- Our cafeteria is preparing great meals for students. Find meal prices here. Also check out the newest menu items in the cafeteria.
- We are proud to announce that Geneva Elementary became an official STEAM school in 2017-2018, bringing new challenges in technology and applied science. See a glimpse of a STEAM school in this video.
- School Stakeholder’s Report: Click HERE to download.
Utah’s policy on school supplies
We are excited for Parent Teacher Conferences this upcoming February 7 and 8. To schedule a conference, simply log in to Skyward to schedule a conference with your child’s teacher(s). We look forward to seeing you then.