- School Info
Welcome to the homepage of Geneva Elementary, where the faculty, staff, and parents team together to help the children of today become the leaders of tomorrow. Feel free to use this page to get the information your child needs for the best school experience.
October 18-22 Fall Break – no school
October 24, 5:30-6:30 STEAM Night! The whole family can come out and have fun with science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics.
- Parents again we remind you that parking lot safety is paramount. Help us keep everybody safe by driving safely, not doing u-turns in the driving and passing lanes, nor leaving vehicles unattended. If you need to get out of your vehicle, park in a space in either parking lot.
- Students should not be at school prior to 7:35 for Early Birds and 8:50 for Later Gators. Breakfast supervision does not start until these times.
- How to use Skyward in Spanish.
- See our School Nurse Newsletter for information about disease prevention, mobile immunization clinics, state immunization requirements for school attendance, and much more!
- Get ready for Boys’ and Girls’ Club, starting again in the Fall of 2018.
- Our staff is dedicated to the prevention of child abuse. More details about child abuse prevention training here.
- The Utah Parent Center has many resources to help families with exceptional chidren. You can also follow the news on the UPC Facebook Page. They will be holding a Parent night behavior and mental illness on November 15th. More information here. They will also be holding a class on guardianship on December 5th. More information here.
- Report cards are changing. Find out how Standards-Based Report Cards will paint a better picture of your child’s learning.
- Is English a new language for your child? Check out important facts about learning a new language. Also available in Spanish.
- Facts on Orem Consolidation?. The October 2017 update states, “Community feedback overwhelmingly favors keeping the current Geneva school community intact. The board of education discussed placing the rebuild of Geneva (and possible school consolidation) on the 5-year capital improvement plan. Therefore, Geneva will not be considered as a temporary site for housing students during reconstruction of other schools.”
- Our cafeteria is preparing great meals for students. Find meal prices here. Also check out the newest menu items in the cafeteria.
- We are proud to announce that Geneva Elementary became an official STEAM school in 2017-2018, bringing new challenges in technology and applied science. See a glimpse of a STEAM school in this video.
- School Stakeholder’s Report: Click HERE to download.