Our School Community Council meetings for the year:
- 3/20/17-as needed
All meetings are at 4:00 in the Principal’s office. If you have input please share with our members:
- Sarah Christensen-President
- Angie Juarez-VP
- PJ Eagar-Secretary
- Jesus Aguilar-parent
- Stacey Hawkes-teacher
- Keith Conley-principal
Contact information can be obtained from members or in the office.
Our rules of order are:
2) Discuss and act on action items.
3) Conduct discussions on information items.
4) Elect officers at 1st SCC meeting.
5) Provide for elections if more people want to be on SCC than there are openings. If not, fill vacancies at 1st SCC, which happened on September 26th, 2016.
6) Post agendas on front door and on web the week prior to SCC meetings.
7) Post minutes the week after each SCC meeting, in the same ways.
Plan for 2016-17 was reviewed. The goal is to help students make a year’s worth of reading progress this school year and to use funds to hire aides and purchase reading materials.
This information will be placed on web and posted on front doors and shared with SCC members.
Keith E. Conley