- School Info
- Title I
Welcome to the homepage of Geneva Elementary, where the faculty, staff, and parents team together to help the children of today become the leaders of tomorrow. Feel free to use this page to get the information your child needs for the best school experience.
- Emergencies are a reality. Learn about our Emergency Procedures to know what we will do when urgent situations occur.
- Going through a divorce? If so, the Utah Courts offer Divorce Education Classes to help children adjust.
- Do your kids need dental care? Plan on being a part of the ADA Give Kids a Smile to receive free dental help.
- We want YOU as a GIANT VOLUNTEER. Call the office today to learn more.
- Learn more about guardianship and helping your child through emotional episodes at Utah Parent Center’s January 19 meeting.
- A fun retro blast: see Geneva’s Dance Festival from long ago.
- School Stakeholder’s Report: Click HERE to download.
Utah’s policy on school supplies