- School Info
- Title I
Welcome to the homepage of Geneva Elementary, where the faculty, staff, and parents team together to help the children of today become the leaders of tomorrow. Feel free to use this page to get the information your child needs for the best school experience.
- The school year began Monday, August 22 for Grades 1 through 6. Kindergarten begins on August 29.
- Want to help a student struggling with anxiety or depression? Read about the Uplift Luau.
- Free information to help your special needs child thrive at Utah Parent Center’s Parent Night.
- We want to thank MACEY’S for their support of Geneva students.
- A fun retro blast: see Geneva’s Dance Festival from long ago.
- School Stakeholder’s Report: See Part 1 and also Part 2
Utah’s policy on school supplies