- School Info
- Title I
Welcome to the homepage of Geneva Elementary, where the faculty, staff, and parents team together to help the children of today become the leaders of tomorrow. Feel free to use this page to get the information your child needs for the best school experience.
- SAGE testing will be conducted starting the last week of April and continuing through Mid-May. Please ensure that your child gets plenty of rest and eats a good breakfast each morning so they can concentrate.
- Last Day of School for 1st-6th, May 27th, 8:00-9:30. No pre-K or K on last day. Closing flag ceremony at 9:15
- It’s Back to Summer soon. Keep your child’s learning on track with Geneva’s Summer School Program. Classes start June 8 and continue until July 1. Breakfast and lunch will be served for free to all students.
- Have an athlete who loves hoops? Find out more about the Timp Basketball Camp.
- Learn more about the SAGE test results, either in English or Español.
- Stay connected to your student’s school life with the ASD Mobile App.
- Check out May’s Utah Parent Center event.
- Geneva Elementary School Community:
Last year we used about $29,000 from our School Trust Lands Grant to purchase aides and supplies to address our goal of helping each student make progress in reading, with many students making a year or more of reading growth. While not every student made one year’s growth, every student made progress as identified by our SAGE standardized test and DRA, which is our reading assessment. At SEP’s your child’s teacher will share results with you.
- School Stakeholder’s Report: See Part 1 and also Part 2